As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the staff at Dr. Bill’s Pet Infirmary are committed to providing safe service for you and your pet.
While we are remaining open and returning to normal schedule hours/appointments, please help us keep our environment as sterile as possible:
· In accordance with the mandate of the Governor of Virginia we will be requiring face masks to be worn in our facility with exceptions for children under 10 years of age or any persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a facial covering.
· Wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before coming into our office
· Reschedule if you are feeling ill, exhibiting any symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath), recently attended a large gathering, may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate
· Practice social distancing while visiting; per CDC guidelines we ask that you maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others and avoid any contact
· Please bring a minimum number of people necessary to your appointment. We are currently allowing ONE person in exam rooms at a time.
Please call in advance of picking up any medication and/or food to have prepared in advance and to pay over the phone to help limit the amount of time spent in our office
We hope that you and your pet remain healthy through this time, and please know that we are committed to their care.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Please stay safe.
Dr. Bill's Pet Infirmary is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Midlothian, Virginia. The professional and courteous staff at Dr. Bill's Pet Infirmary seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Dr. Bill's Pet Infirmary strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Midlothian, Virginia and surrounding areas.